NuPaths: Digital Marketing Assistant
Train to become a Digital Marketing Assistant in 26 weeks. The Digital Marketing Assistant works closely with the marketing team to implement online marketing plans and strategies. They assist the team to ensure websites are fully optimized for search engines and online advertising, verify that digital marketing ads and campaigns are well designed and that social media channels are optimally used. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Assistant evaluates site analytics and performance to leverage and enhance digital business activities.
Candidates should have an interest and aptitude for marketing and technology.
• Training Provider: NUPATHS
• Program Length: 26 weeks
• Program Dates: April 18, 2022 – October 22, 2022
• Training Schedule: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday | 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
• Industry-Recognized Credentials: Certificate of Completion from Harrisburg University of Science & Technology and Stackable Credentials: Adobe Photoshop CC, Certiport HTML and CSS, Google Search Advertising, Google Display Advertising, Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• College Credit(s) Earned: 7