NuPaths: Associate Website Developer
The Associate Website Developer works with the marketing and graphic design teams to build and maintain websites for both desktop and mobile devices. They focus on web interfaces and user interactions throughout the application life cycle. In addition, this role encompasses testing and troubleshooting web and mobile applications and integrating new features to improve and optimize existing sites for mobile and desktop devices. Online presence is always evolving and constantly changing, creating a high demand for those who work as part of a web application team and improve existing websites with new content and functionality.
Candidates should have an interest and aptitude for marketing and technology.
• Training Provider: NUPATHS
• Program Length: 26 weeks
• Program Dates: March 14, 2022 – September 17, 2022
• Training Schedule: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday | 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
• Industry-Recognized Credentials: Certificate of Completion from Harrisburg University of Science & Technology and Stackable Credentials: CompTIA IT Fundamentals, Adobe Photoshop CC, Certiport HTML and CSS, Microsoft Technology Associate: HTML5 APP Development Fundamentals.
• College Credit(s) Earned: 7